How to add Cccam Cline in Echolink, Neosat, Startrack, Starsat, Technomate, Zgemma, and all other China made receivers. The method is appropriate for all models of above-mentioned brands like Echolink 770D, Neosat 550 HD, Neosat 560D, Neosat 9900 HD, Starsat 2000 Hyper, Starsat 2000HD Hyper, Zgemma H1, S2, Startrack 9900, Startrack 2020 HD Plus etc. The method is a little bit different for some models but we hope you can manage it with some common sense.
What is Cccam Cline
Cccam Cline is a method in which Cccam Servers will feed you keys to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish. You can buy Cccam Cline from various Cline providers around the world. You can also get free testing Cccam Cline from these servers. For the bel0w tutorial, we got free testing Cccam Cline for Dish TV on NSS-6. First of all get your testing Cccam Cline for 12 hours by reading our article.
How to Add Cccam Cline in all Dish Receivers
After generating testing Cccam Cline you will have get following information from Cccam Cline providers.
|C: pakcccam.tk 47000 861 1234|
- pakcccam.tk is your IP address
- 47000 is your service port frequency
- 0015 is your username ( you can set your own username)
- 1234 is your is your password ( you can set your own password)
Setup Your Receiver For Cccam Cline
WiFi enabled satellite receiver and WiFi USB antenna is required to run Cline. Follow these simple steps to setup your receiver to receive WiFi signals.
- insert USB WiFi antenna in your receiver’s USB port.
- Press Menu button on your remote control and go to Settings and go to Ethernet Config from the submenu and press OK
- Now from the Link Type menu Select Wifi Network.
- Now go to Config option press Ok from your remote control.
- The receiver will detect your Wifi source, go to your source and press Ok from your Remote.
- Enter your Wifi password check auto link option and goto link button and press Ok. Your receiver will be conned to your Wifi.
Adding Cline in Receiver
After connecting Wifi to your receiver, follow below steps to add Cline in your receiver
- Press Menu button on your remote control, go to Settings and from the submenu go to Protocol and press OK.
- Now choose Cccam from the Protocol Menu and press the yellow button on your remote to edit Protocol.
- Press Ok button on your remote.
- Now go to IP Address option and press Ok button and enter your generated IP address, in my case it is pakccccam.tk.
- After adding IP address press blue button on your remote to confirm it.
- Now enter Service Port, Username, Password and press Blue button on remote to confirm it. In my generated Cline Service Port is 47000, Username is 861 and Password is 1234. Fill out entries according to your generated test Cccam cline. Now press Menu or Recall button on your remote to go one step back.
- Press Red button on your remote to connect to your Cccam server.
- After few seconds your receiver will be connected to your Cccam server and all your Scrambled channels will be unlocked as shown below.
- Now press exit button on your remote control and enjoy premium channels as shown.
It is the universal method to enter Cline in your receivers, some receivers have different menu options, but I hope you can manage to enter Cline according to these guidelines. Be sure that your Dish receiver is supported Wifi and Cccam Cline when you purchase it. Also, purchase USB Wifi antenna to enable your receiver to receive Wifi signals. If you are facing problems to enter Cline, write in comments to get suggestions.