Amos 3/7 All Biss Keys Channels @ 4.0°W. Latest Biss key, frequency, symbol rate, polarity & other settings of all Biss Key on Amos 3/7 @ 4.0W. All these are working Biss Keys and we will update the list as new Keys are available.
Amos 3/7 All Biss Key Details
You can set Amos 3/7 at 4.0°W. Below is the list of all Biss Keys channels with frequency, symbol rate etc. We will always update the list as new ones are available or the Biss Keys changed.
|TP||SR||Channel||Biss Key / ID|
|11140 H||30000||X-Sport||11 22 33 00 33 22 11 00 / 1|
|11140 H||30000||(STB) Test||02 06 97 9F 97 06 02 9F / 8|
|11140 H||30000||(ICTV) Test1||02 06 97 9F 97 06 03 A0 / 7|
|11140 H||30000||Test2||02 06 97 9F 97 06 04 A1 / 5|
|11175 H||30000||СТБ||02 06 97 9F 97 06 02 9F / 1|
|11175 H||30000||UA: First||10 06 10 26 11 07 11 29 / D|
|12411 H||20833||8 channel||22 22 22 66 22 22 22 66 /C|
- Biss key is a code to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish.
- These keys are provided to the cable operators to unlock paid channels for their customers.
- To enter Biss keys into your satellite receivers, different methods are for different receivers.
- Sometimes you need to refresh your satellite receiver after adding Biss keys to view scrambled channels.
- Some old receivers do not have Biss key option.
- All latest receivers of Echolink, Echostar, Star Track, Sat Track, Neosat, Discovery, Super Lazer, Starmax, SuperMax, Galaxy etc.
- If keys are not working, look again to other settings such as SID, degrees, system etc.
- Biss keys and Powervu keys are different keys from each other.
- We get keys from open sources and these are for educational purposes only.
- If anybody has any reservation about the provided data contact us, we will review our information.
- We will update Biss keys as the keys are updated by the channels administrations.
- Biss stands for Basic Interoperable Scrambling System.
- If you have tested Biss keys, write in comments to view for others.