Yamal 402 All Biss Keys Channels @ 55.0°E. Latest Biss key, frequency, symbol rate, polarity & other settings of all Biss Key on Yamal 402 @ 55.0E. All these are working Biss Keys and we will update the list as new Keys are available.
Yamal 402 All Biss Key Details
You can set Yamal 402 at 55.0°E. Below is the list of all Biss Keys channels with frequency, symbol rate etc. We will always update the list as new ones are available or the Biss Keys changed.
|Frequency||SR||Channels||Biss Keys / ID|
|11345 V||30000||STS||C1 23 45 00 67 89 AB 00 / D|
|11345 V||30000||Home||D1 23 45 00 67 89 AB 00 / E|
|11345 V||30000||Che||AB C1 23 00 45 67 89 00 / 8|
|11345 V||30000||STS Love||12 34 56 00 78 9A BC 00 / C|
|11345 V||30000||STS +2||C1 23 45 00 67 89 AB 00 / 9|
|11345 V||30000||Home +2||D1 23 45 00 67 89 AB 00 / A|
|11345 V||30000||Che +2||AB C1 23 00 45 67 89 00 / B|
|12522 V||27500||Disney +2||6B A1 E5 00 74 BB CA 00 / 2|
- Biss key is a code to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish.
- These keys are provided to the cable operators to unlock paid channels for their customers.
- To enter Biss keys into your satellite receivers, different methods are for different receivers.
- Sometimes you need to refresh your satellite receiver after adding Biss keys to view scrambled channels.
- Some old receivers do not have Biss key option.
- All latest receivers of Echolink, Echostar, Star Track, Sat Track, Neosat, Discovery, Super Lazer, Starmax, SuperMax, Galaxy etc.
- If keys are not working, look again to other settings such as SID, degrees, system etc.
- Biss keys and Powervu keys are different keys from each other.
- We get keys from open sources and these are for educational purposes only.
- If anybody has any reservation about the provided data contact us, we will review our information.
- We will update Biss keys as the keys are updated by the channels administrations.
- Biss stands for Basic Interoperable Scrambling System.
- If you have tested Biss keys, write in comments to view for others.