CNN Indonesia Biss Key and frequency on Telcom 1 Satellite at 108 E 2017. Latest working Biss key of CNN Indonesia Terbaru. CNN Indonesia presents domestic and International news about politics, sports, travel, information technology etc. CNN-Indonesia is a TV station of Trans Media. CNN Indonesia aired for the first time on August 17, 2015. CNN Indonesia and CNN International are two separate organizations and assist each other to produce new reports.
You may also like:
CNN Indonesia Biss Key Details
CNN Indonesia Biss key of 2017. CNN-Indonesia is transmitting through Telcom 1 at 108 degrees east. The frequency of CNN Indonesia is 4117, Polarity H, Symbol Rate 3000 & SID 0001. Enter all details carefully to unlock CNN Indonesia.
|Biss Key||AC DE AB 35 DF 91 83 F3|
|Channel Name||CNN Indonesia|
- Biss key is a 12 digit code used to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish.
- These keys are provided to the cable operators to unlock paid channels for their customers.
- To enter Biss keys into your satellite receivers, different methods are for different receivers.
- Sometimes you need to refresh your satellite receiver after adding Biss keys to view scrambled channels.
- Some old receivers do not have Biss key option.
- All latest receivers of Echolink, Echostar, Star Track, Sat Track, Neosat, Discovery, Superlazer, Starmax, SuperMax, Galaxy etc.
- If keys are not working, look again to other settings such as SID, degrees, system etc.
- Biss keys and Powervu keys are different keys from each other.
- We get keys from open sources and these are for educational purposes only.
- If any body has any reservation about the provided data contact us, we will review our information.
- We will update Biss keys as the keys are updated by the channels administrations.
- Biss stands for Basic Interoperable Scrambling System.
- If you have tested Biss keys, write in comments to view for others.
3 thoughts on “CNN Indonesia Biss Key on Telcom 1 Satellite”
It is working, thanks for sharing….
Pingback: REN TV Biss Key On Yamal 202 @ 49E
You need to participate in a contest for the most effective blogs on the web. I will suggest this website!