How to Add Cccam Cline in Echolink I 5000 HD Receiver. How to enable Cccam Cline option in this HD Receiver. It is one of the latest satellite receivers and you can find Cccam option just by following some simple steps.
You may also like the detailed tutorial on How to Add Cccam Cline in All Dish Receivers in Details
How to Add Cccam Cline in Echolink I 5000 HD Receiver
- Press the menu button on your remote and go to Multimedia.
- Now press 1506 keys on your remote to enable Sharing option.
- Then in Sharing option go to Active option and change it to On.
- Then go to Protocol option and select the Cccam option.
- Now enter your Cline details and press the blue button on your remote to connect the Cline.