How to Add Cccam Cline in Echolink 7575 Hyper HD Receiver. How to enable Cccam Cline option in this HD Receiver. It is one of the latest satellite receivers and you can find Cccam option just by following some simple steps.
You may also like the detailed tutorial on How to Add Cccam Cline in All Dish Receivers in Details
How to Add Cccam Cline in Echolink 7575 Hyper HD Receiver
- Press the Menu button and then go to Settings and then press 9999 to enable Protocol option.
- Now from the Protocol Type select the Cccam option.
- After that press yellow button on your remote.
- Now press OK button on the serial No. 1 to add Cline.
- Now enter your Cline details and press Exit button to save the Cline details.
- Then press the Red button on your remote to connect Cline.