How to Play IPTV M3U Playlist on VLC Player, How to play m3u files on VLC, how to add m3u playlist to VLC Android, VLC IPTV plugin, IPTV VLC playlist m3u, VLC m3u channel list, m3u windows media player, VLC m3u playlist download, how to play m3u files on mac.
Play IPTV on VLC Player Video Tutorial
How To Play IPTV M3U Playlist on VLC
VLC player is one of the best players to stream IPTV M3U & M3U8 links. It is open source software and you can download it free from their official website very easily. Follow one of these two methods to play IPTV M3U links on VLC player.
If you have M3U links URL then follow these easy steps to stream M3U links on your PC.
1. Open VLC player and click on Media and then click on Open Network Stream.
2. Now paste your M3U links URL in the box as shown below and press the Play button.
3. Your list will be loaded in few seconds and your channels will start streaming.
4. Click on the Toggle Playlist button to view full screen or exit full-screen option
5. Click Loop button twice to avoid channels skipping in your M3U playlist.
If you have download M3U file on your computer then follow these simple steps to play them.
1. Just double click on your downloaded M3U file and your playlist will be loaded in few seconds.
2. If you are in list view mode click on your desired channel and start enjoying watching channels.
3. Rest of the steps are same as shown in the above-mentioned method.