Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD Biss Key on Turksat 4A @ 42°. National Geographic formally known as Nat Geo is an American TV channels network. It is one of the most popular TV channels networks in the world. It’s started its transmissions in January 2001. According to Wikipedia in 1997, the first National Geographic Channel was launched in the United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia. In 1998, National Geographic Channel Asia was launched in partnership with STAR TV India.
Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD Biss Key
Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD Biss key of 2017. It is transmitting through Turksat 4A at 42 degrees east. The frequency of Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD is 12460, Polarity H, Symbol Rate 20800 & SID 0001. Enter all details carefully to unlock Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD.
|Biss Key||D0 97 A7 EF DF C1 BA 01|
|Channel Name||Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geo HD|
- Biss key is a 12 digit code to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish.
- These keys are provided to the cable operators to unlock paid channels for their customers.
- To enter Biss keys into your satellite receivers, different methods are for different receivers.
- Sometimes you need to refresh your satellite receiver after adding Biss keys to view scrambled channels.
- Some old receivers do not have Biss key option.
- All latest receivers of Echolink, Echostar, Star Track, Sat Track, Neosat, Discovery, Superlazer, Starmax, SuperMax, Galaxy etc.
- If keys are not working, look again to other settings such as SID, degrees, system etc.
- Biss keys and Powervu keys are different keys from each other.
- We get keys from open sources and these are for educational purposes only.
- If anybody has any reservation about the provided data contact us, we will review our information.
- We will update Biss keys as the keys are updated by the channels administrations.
- Biss stands for Basic Interoperable Scrambling System.
- If you have tested Biss keys, write in comments to view for others.