New latest MTV Sports Biss Key on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5 E. MTV Sports is a Srilankan Sports TV channels. Now it’s changed its name to TV1. It is televising programs in English and Sinhalese. It is Srilankan first private TV channel. It’s started its transmissions in 1992 and later changed its name to TV 1.
MTV Sports Biss Key Details
MTV Biss key of 2017. It is transmitting through Intelsat 20 at 68.5 degrees east. The frequency of MTV Sports is 11533, Polarity V, Symbol Rate 3300 & SID 0001. Enter all details carefully to unlock MTV Sports.
|Biss Key||D2 ED 9C 5B 6E 7F 25 DB|
|Channel Name||MTV Sports|
- Biss key is a 12 digit code to unlock scrambled channels on the satellite dish.
- These keys are provided to the cable operators to unlock paid channels for their customers.
- To enter Biss keys into your satellite receivers, different methods are for different receivers.
- Sometimes you need to refresh your satellite receiver after adding Biss keys to view scrambled channels.
- Some old receivers do not have Biss key option.
- All latest receivers of Echolink, Echostar, Star Track, Sat Track, Neosat, Discovery, Superlazer, Starmax, SuperMax, Galaxy etc.
- If keys are not working, look again to other settings such as SID, degrees, system etc.
- Biss keys and Powervu keys are different keys from each other.
- We get keys from open sources and these are for educational purposes only.
- If anybody has any reservation about the provided data contact us, we will review our information.
- We will update Biss keys as the keys are updated by the channels administrations.
- Biss stands for Basic Interoperable Scrambling System.
- If you have tested Biss keys, write in comments to view for others.