Jazz Weekly Gold Plus Offer Jazz weekly all in one hybrid bundle offer. The package is for all jazz prepaid customers. The Jazz weekly gold plus offer gives you free Jazz + Warid minutes, free SMS for all networks, and 4G MBs for exact seven calendar days. Jazz also introduced weekly all network offer, haftawaar all rounder offer hybrid bundles on weekly basis.
Jazz Weekly Gold Plus
Jazz weekly gold plus is a valuable weekly hybrid bundle by Jazz Pakistan. Jazz weekly gold plus offer gives you 1000 Jazz + Warid minutes, 1000 SMS for all local networks, 1000 MBs 4G internet, and 35 minutes for all other networks. The price of the bundle is only Rs. 150 including tax. Dail *770# code to activate Jazz weekly gold plus offer, you will receive offer activation confirmation SMS in few seconds. The bundle will not auto subscribe again and customers will have to dial activation code again to subscribe the bundle again. To check your remaining resources for Jazz weekly gold plus offer simply dial *770*2# from your prepaid Sim.
- Price: Rs. 150
- 1000 Jazz + Warid minutes
- 1000 MBs (3G, 4G)
- 1000 SMS
- 35 Other networks minutes
- Validity: 7 Days
- Activation code: *770#
- Status code: *770*2#
- It is limited time offer and subjects to change its terms and prices at any time by Mobilink Jazz.
- Internet bundles will not auto resubscribe, You have to subscribe again upon expiry.
- Offer is available for Mobilink Jazz prepaid customers only.
- 4G internet bundles will be available with 2G and 3G service also.
- The bundle will be deactivated if a customer changes his price plan.
- Call setup charges of 0.15 rupees will be charged on every call.
- Beware of default rate which is Rs. 3.59 per MB after consuming your bundle.
- Dial bundle status code for free to check remaining MBs for free.
- Dial *111# to check your balance, the charges of the services is only 12 paisas.
- Dial *112# to get the advance balance of Rs. 15 if you are running out of balance, service charges are rupees 3.29 including tax which will be deducted from your next recharge.
- To stop unwanted SMS from anyone, write sender’s number in new SMS and send it to 9000.
- It is your responsibility to use biometric verified SIM to avoid any security concerns.
- Dial Mobilink Jazz helpline 111 for any further inquiries.