How to Fix No Match File Error in Multimedia 1506G HD Receiver. It is one of the most common error after you upgrade your multimedia satellite receiver. If you are facing such problem, don’t worry, just follow some simple steps to fix no match fill error problem.
Fix No Match File Error Fix in Multimedia Satellites Receivers
If you already upgraded your software then skip from step 1 to step 9.
1. First of all, download first update software for all model.bin and second update software.bin from the links below as shown in the pictures and save these files in the USB.
2. Now start installing the software, first of all, press Menu button on your remote and go to settings and then go to Upgrade and press OK button.
3. Now press OK on USB/Card Upgrade.
4. Now press OK on /udska1 option.
5. Now press OK on first update software for all modl.bin.
The installation will begin. If it is showing any errors then restart your receiver and try it again.
After installing the first file your menu interface will be changed.
6. Now again press Menu button on your remote and go to Settings and press OK on Upgrade.
7. Now again press OK on USB/Card upgrade.
8. Now press OK on /udska1 option.
9. Now press OK on the second update software.bin option. Your second update will begin and complete in few seconds.
If you upgraded already then skip all steps mentioned above and start from here.
1. Now download the below file and copy it to your USB flash drive.
2. Now connect your flash USB drive to your receiver and press menu button on your remote and go to Settings ⇒ Upgrade ⇒ USB/Card Upgrade ⇒ UDSKA1 ⇒ 1506G_512_4M_SCB3_Openbox_genius_SmartCam_V7.10.20_20171121.bin
3. Now goto 1506G_512_4M_SCB3_Openbox_genius_SmartCam_V7.10.20_20171121.bin and press OK button and your installation will begin and complete in few seconds.
4. After your installation complete restart, your satellite receiver and I hope your No Match File Error will Fix.